View Single Post

Old 11-11-2007, 02:14 AM
Sage
Default Re: Bought Sight Seen, Shopping for Furniture, & Other Stuff Newbies Do

Hyacinth .. They change merchandise so often it makes my head spin. I'm thinking of pitching a tent and just living there so I don't miss anything good. They pick up from 13 houses every day .. the stuff that is good sells immediately and they pick up more stuff .. it's always a beehive of activity. You can get good quality items to furnish a house; but it it really takes a whole bunch of time. Probably a better way to go is to order everything from Southern Lifestyles. That is where we got our king size bed, their service is great and their prices are competitive. However if you like a bargain, consignment stores are the way to go.

Happy Villager .. Not sure what my new sofa bed looks like as they don't deliver it until Monday and I've seen about 300 sofa beds in the past two weeks. However I think I remember something about grapes!! By the way, it was great "running into you" and I hope to see you again soon. ;D