View Single Post

Old 11-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Default Re: Well, this is a real mystery. It is really troubling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garsha
WOW!!! This site has my attention for someone who has already bought in "Paradise" but waiting for the real estate market to make a comeback in CA so our house will sell and we can retire to TV.

Within my first visit at TV, I was very aware of "big brother". Not unlike many in their 50s, I am opionated, know what I like and what I don't, have worked hard for a living, and don't want anyone telling me what and when I can do anything.

On my second visit without my husband, I returned to CA to tell him that the first feelings are right. "Big brother" does exist, I didn't know who he was, where he was, what powers he has, BUT HE KNOWS WHAT I LIKE!!! Completely alone in a city without any friends, wandering around looking for a house for the two of us to retire; going to happy hour and listening to music by myself; looking for big bugs and alligators; I felt completely safe and comfortable where ever I went in TV.

I fell in love with a place I look forward to calling home someday. I can't think of too many things that are controlled that I can't live with and most things are a plus.

So what am I missing? I love the Daily Sun and TV Radio station for the very reason it is the "paper and music from Paradise". I can always listen to CNN, MSNBC, blah, blah, blah if I need my negative fix. I also enjoy this website for the information we all share. Is there a reason we all can't exist in the same city?

Am I missing something here? :dontknow:
I think Big Brother is doing his job well. Before moving here you should know the rules and if you don't agree then look for a place that fits your needs.