View Single Post

Old 11-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: TALTARZAC VS. CURRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy D
Kerry....Curry...? Hmmmmmm!?!

???
I am not sure how the posters are set up on TOTV. :dontknow: The approximately 4 year pest (Internet troll) I had on the legal message boards had one to three names he used to be a decent sort and probably 100+ with which to be a real schmuck. These often had close approximations of my own on those legal message boards. Does TOTV require real e-mail addresses for people to create names? The legal message board never required real e-mail addresses to register for a name. This guy was also often vicious, funny, libelous, crude, two-faced and extremely cruel in his posts. Often entertaining though if you like WWE wrestling kind of entertainment.

Kerry could be Curry. They come back. They also show up on a lot of different message boards. They also often have a record of being kicked off of many other message boards on the Internet. I am NOT saying that Curry is anything like the man on the legal message board who was so vicious for such extended periods of time.

What I am trying to say is that I had a four year face off with someone on another message board system and do not feel like going through that Internet hell again.