View Single Post

Old 11-14-2007, 02:43 PM
beartrack1
Default Re: Conversion to Home owners associations

I would take this opportunity to thank all of "The Villagers" that have responded to my Query. I read many different opinions as to what will happen and when. You are exactly what I expected. A group of respectful, nice people, that I would love to have as friends and neighbors. It is refreshing to be able to debate a subject with concerned and caring folks that do not come to the table with an agenda all their own. That said however, I still do not know "exactly" what will happen at the Villages in 2011 or whenever the individual villages are turned over to the residents by the developer. It is my opinion that those questions can only be answered by the developers themselves.

As a person that is willing and able to make an investment in your community, I should be able to get those questions answered in a simple understandable way. What I mean is, we are not lawyers and the answers to my questions should be answered without all the legalese and without 25 pages of small print.

We would love to purchase and live in "The Villages" but, as a result of all the unanswered questions and so far, our inability to find the right vehicle to get those much needed answers, we are becoming apprehensive. I need to speak with a Representative of the "Powers that be" Can anyone tell where I can contact such a person or office etc. ?

Beartrack