View Single Post

Old 08-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
Hmmm!! We are from Baltimore where we were served by a Johns Hopkins...
Not to hijack the thread, we must of arrived just before you. We also came from Baltimore (Abingdon to be exact) and also moved into Tamarind Grove. Southern Star Villas and Montbrook Villas were being offered then, and we took one of the last units in Southern Star due to some great deals.

We also have received good medical care in the TV. We love Baylee Dental up on 27/441 just north of Stonecrest on the left in Baylee Plaza. The first dentist my wife went to, wanted to perform $18,000 in work. I won't say her name, but it's on CR101 in the Streetrods shopping center. At Baylee she only needed one crown replaced and a new denture made, all total under $2,000 over a two year period. The one thing that was unusual was my wife wanted an acrylic denture like she had before, and Baylee only uses metal dentures.

Medical she uses Premier which is at LSL on Old Camp Road and she has been pleased with their care. If you have a problem on the weekend or at night, Premier has their own walk-in clinic near TV Hospital on Santa Barbara. I use the VA and we have a large clinic that was just built in 2010, and a major hospital just over an hour away in Gainesville. So far I've had good care with the VA.