View Single Post

Old 11-17-2007, 02:06 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to RCT
Default Re: Well, this is a real mystery. It is really troubling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbalarry
If a buyer wants to see a VLS listing with a outside agent they prefer he/she must go through TV, not an agent of an outside the villages agent. Since they have no info at hand to talk about it. The Village sales reps have no license to sell MLS.

Now when I talk of signs was told that the Villages do not want outside signs of homes for sale. In some cases people have them up anyway, but the Realtor who told me this claimed its part of dealing with TV. As I have mentioned here on a previous post TV sales agents push you into new and provide as little as possible for resale. Thats VLS resale.They are instructed by management to push new.

I personally had to find VLS homes for resale and demand that my questions about them and to view the properties was very frustrating. Only when I said forget me buying a new home did they try at all. I could not find anything we wanted in both VLS or MLS and finally said to heck with it.

Then less than 2 weeks later bam. They, TV sales rep come up with a deal we couldn't refuse in Hadley Villages. The wife is happy I am happy and the MLS sales girl isn't.
You know, my experiences with TV rep that i have has not been that. Three trips up there, she has PUSHED nothing, just has spent time showing me places I wanted to look at, and showed me ONE new house, that I recall. I am sure some are different, but I have been nothing but pleased with her, and will stay loyal when I do buy. Also, i have said on here before, that most of the listings outside agents have in TV initial asking price has, for the last year and a half, been considerably higher than comparable homes through TV resales. now, maybe the outside listing are willing to negotiate on that price more than TV inside sales, I don't know. If anyone has any info on that, would appreciate some input.