View Single Post

Old 11-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Services offered -- Jill of All Trades

Well, the surgery helped me lose my part-time position with Test-Med, so I am now in the position of needing a way to earn some money, preferably at a living wage. It is pretty much too late to go the retail route for the holidays and, truth be told, the idea of standing and putting up with a bunch of shoppers is not my idea of fun. I am a legal secretary by trade and office employees don't leave jobs until after Christmas bonuses. So ............

I decided I could be a Jill of All Trades. I can clean houses, wash and/or detail your car or golf cart, run your errands while you play golf, cater your dinner, pet walk/sit, babysit the grandkids while everyone goes and plays as adults, check on your house while you're out of town, etc. If it's legal, doesn't require tools or ladders or lifting more than 50 lbs, give me a call. Oh, I will do windows but no yard work, please! I'll give you a fair deal and honest labor.

I'm bondable, insurable and only slightly whacky but I'm a hard worker, believe in always doing my best and really, really, really want to be pay my bills!

Thanks,
Dee

(Jan, feel free to move this but I wanted to see what people thought and this forum is busier, sorry.)

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein