View Single Post

Old 11-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Default Re: financial planning, retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygirl13
Question for others who are experienced with financial planning: Is it reasonable to pay one time fee of $500 to Ameriprise rep. to help me set up strategies for retirement investing? She will do that plus roll over a few things into a Roth IRA. Says I'll never have to pay the fee again, unless . . . I change course drastically. Is it standard procedure to pay this kind of fee?

Have been enjoying Lake Sumter Web Cam, all the threads and valuable info. Still working full-time and plan to be able to come to TV in a year or two (still work f/t). Wondering if buying a house now, and renting it out would be smart. Just don't know where the market will be in two years.

Please keep all this good info coming. I check TOTV daily, sometimes twice/day.
We have foound a wonderful Finacial Planner.......... Skip West with Lady Tax Advisory Group

He and his partner Dan help us move some money around, put it into a principle safe fixed annuity that earned 14% last year. They do not charge for thier services.. NO PRESSURE.. and they follow up each year to see if anything has changed... Give him a call 352-360-0222 :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: