View Single Post

Old 08-19-2014, 10:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,921 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
Not aware that there is such a list. Finding such would require interactin with Villages and MLS R.E. sales folks to find them for you. Closest you can probably come is to search homes @ The Villages - Florida's Friendliest Retirement Hometown - New Home Sales, Home Resales, Build Your Dream Home, Brownwood Paddock Square and enter the phrase bond paid in the search area on the main page there. Will most likely be far from finding all such homes for sale - especially if they are not listed by the Villages and are on MLS service.

Finding a place to ren, besides reading the for rent forum here, some realtors service rentals, there are ads in The Daily Sun classified advertising [http://www.thevillagesdailysun.com/], and you can always do an internet search on a phrase such as rentals in the villages.

Hope that helps!
Hope this helps too;

ALL of the villages IN The Villages are operated under the CDD form of government.

Property with or without the bond is NOT an issue. The price is the issue. If the bond is unpaid, add about 23K for a designer, 50K for a premier, and about 13K for a cottage or patio villa.

You can go to thevillages.com and see a list of all properties that are for sale and listed BY the developers or go to any MLS to see those that are for sale listed by outside realtors. Many, probably MOST of us feel you can trust the developer. BUT you should come down here and conceptualize what a designer, premier, cottage, ranch, and villa is...or are....

Everyone is skeptical in the beginning. I was. It seems to good to be true.

I don't work for the developer on my First Communion beads, I swear it.