Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 11-25-2007, 11:43 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Wanna meet Handie?

OH MY GOD
I am so exhausted, I told someone last night if I ever die of a heart attack, it's going to be at Katie Belle's, but when I go i'll die with my dancin shoes on and the biggest smile on my face ;D
Dee, I'm sorry I didn't catch you last night, gee can't understand why there were only 10,000 dancers there??
Village Kid??, we came back after I took my date "shopping" and you and your guy were gone :'(
We closed the place to "Good Night Irene" and went on to study astronomy, being it was such a nice simmer night :redface: I think I saw the earth move
Bama ran me down with his golf cart and introduced himself and his wife. Was a pleasure to meet you both how did the steaks turn out??
Kitria and Barfoot can I have a rain check on our meeting??
Village Kid, you and your guy are gonna be the death of me yet :
Ok folks, back to reality, unlock your doors, Handie is gone home :#1:
Handie :joke:
Villager 07?? "The checks in the mail"

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.