View Single Post

Old 11-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Default Re: BURYING ST. JOSEPH?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinlite
It is not the act of burying the statue that is the important aspect. The important aspect of the St. Joseph statue is praying for his intercession for the sale of your home. Not praying TO St. Joseph but asking him to PRAY FOR YOU to sell your home. The act of burying the statue I guess is the fun part, but the act of burying a statue will do absolutely nothing apart from a believing prayer. I was a Realtor for many years up north and it sure can't hurt. I have seen it work.....for what it is worth. I am a Catholic Christian and believe in the intercession of the Saints in heaven.

I agree with Cinlite..You must ask for St.Joe to help you, it is not like a coin in the fountain and the wish comes true..

I too buried Him back in NY..My house took 7 years to sell..I never thought it would sell..I am also a Catholic and some days I thought I was being disrespectful, and that was the reason the sale took so long..

If my Grandmother were alive, I would have never attempted to bury St.Joe, she would have buried me...

Prayers do work...Good Luck!

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein