View Single Post

Old 11-28-2007, 07:41 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: What do you think of the new rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Lee
The area around the stage will be open to all for FREE. What is being sold is where cars were parked. Last year we tried to get a space and got there at 7am on Dec 31. There was a crowd and the area was all taken. I would much rather pay $30 for a space for 8 people then get no space at all. Last year it was so bad an ambulance could not get thru to assist in an emergency. The price is low and it is not the idea to make lots of money for the developer but a way to reduce the mess as TV's grows.
I got to the box office at 8am to find a long line of people already waiting. 15 mins after the box office opened there was very little movement. We were told that if it looked like all spaces were almost gone we would be informed so we could leave. Later we were told there were no lines at SS. I decided to head over there since I was so far back in the line. Of course I got behind people going 25mph instead of 35 and hit every red light. I finally got to SS box office where there was no line AND there were still plenty of spaces left in LSL. I reserved 2 spaces and one table. I think since I did all the work I will charge my friends and go free ;D
That sounds like a fair deal to me. Go for it!!
Village of Hemmingway