View Single Post

Old 11-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Location: Village of Marsh Bend, The Villages, FL; Oakland, CA; Boston, MA.
Default Re: Golf Cart Connection

I have no idea how fast the Golf Cart goes which we borrowed from our friend when in TV last March as there was no speedometer. Since my previous Golf Cart experience had been limited to golf courses it was somewhat intimidating to be driving on designated cart "paths"/roads coupled with the fact that we were using a combination of maps and GPS to navigate because we didn't know our way around. I was totally unnerved by how fast some folks took turns and flew up/down, in/out and all around tunnels, roundabouts and intersections :yikes:.

If someone rolled up behind us going faster I just pulled over and let them pass; except for those individuals with "Super Carts" who blew by us so fast we never had a chance to move over crap

When asked about Golf Cart accidents one of our friends said that there have been some horrendous accidents which gave me pause to consider Golf Cart safety. Perhaps a fully armored, tank styled Golf Cart might be appropriate 1rnfl .

As I've mentioned before I have a tendency to drive on the speedy side; I'm sure that after spending more time in TV I'll be more comfortable on the paths/roads but I'm not sure I really want a "Super Cart"; I'm more inclined to buy a "Super Bike" evil6