View Single Post

Old 11-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: PC-to-Mac guru needed

RE: MAC VS PC

I hear what your saying, however take into consideration that most Mac users have been introduced to Mac's on a different level. Most folks met the Mac system via their work environment or school etc. This environment gave them the opportunity to receive training in the early stages of computers. Also remember the PC'rs bought their computers at Big Box stores and went into it blind and with very little help. Although I agree the Mac system is great, it suffers from many fewer attacks from hackers due to the fact that its not the most populated system. The poor masses of PC users have to suffer because their the majority (the hackers want the most bang for their buck).
Mr Kahuna, don't give me that snob (kidding) thing about Mac users VS PC users, if it weren't for Mr Gates and Microsoft, where would the average individual be in the computer world today. Long live them both, competion is a wonderfull thing because you and I are the winners.
Handie :joke: