View Single Post

Old 11-30-2007, 01:36 AM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: PC-to-Mac guru needed

Update from this morning's post. I went to the Apple store near my house and met 2 friends who are very experienced Mac users. We looked over the MacBook laptop for me and I fell in LOVE !!! The price is now right, the ergonomics perfect and size of screen and weight of computer is perfect. and it looks cute!!! (typical girly statement)

The store is so accommodating. They will transfer all my PC stuff onto my new Mac free of charge. They will also give one on one service for a small fee for one year, with any help you need on your Mac. I registered for my first free class for this Saturday, where I will learn the basics, only because I feel I need it. You also get a new printer included in the total price. I guess Sunday morning, I'll be back there to buy my first Mac, and I know I won't be disappointed.

Watch out Mr. Gates, if this service level keeps up, you could be in a sorry state (not really, I just feel good saying that.)

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....