View Single Post

Old 11-30-2007, 02:42 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson
Default Re: What do you think of the new rules.

Since I am still working (unlike my very lucky retired hubby), we cannot move to TV yet. We own a villa and come many times during the year...one time being the week between Christmas and New Years. Our very good friends join us for NYE then stay on renting our villa for the winter months. In the past, we would take the golf cart, packed with food and drinks, and celebrate NYE at the square (picnic style from our cart) and dance the night away. We had plans of doing that again this year although we were going to get there early in the morning and set up a table with chairs on the square. However, it sounds like we lost out renting a space and I'm disappointed that we weren't informed of this change ahead of time. We would have tried to reserve a spot via phone or mail had we been notified in advance. I'm sure there are other out of town homeowners in the same predicament as we are now and it would have been nice had TV mailed notices to all the homeowners, whether living locally or at a distance. We always looked forward to NYE at the square and now I'm so sad at what has been done. :'( Are there any other NYE celebrations going on at other locations in TV?