View Single Post

Old 12-01-2007, 03:46 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: Best Village????

We looked at new homes, resales, etc, and finally bought a resale within a mile of Spanish Springs. We fell in love with the courtyard, beautiful mature plantings, an inground spa,a ton of upgrades, great price, and a great location. So far we have only spent 5 days in June, 1 week in August, and 4 days in October. Will we still love it and the location after we spend more time? I think so, but who knows. From this board I've heard that places south of 466 cater to a younger crowd, and our area is made up of older people. However, we met another couple about 4 doors away that are about our age (early 60s) that we like very much, and I heard that a "young" couple bought another villa near us.

Long story short (oops, too late!) we are still excited, we can't wait to spend more time there, but in the meantime have had no trouble renting.

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA