View Single Post

Old 12-01-2007, 07:27 AM
n/a

Default Chavez threatens to cut oil if US questions Vote

First of all I would like to thank the many who are using their golf cars to go everywhere possible. We need to see more.

This article appeared on line on www.cnn.com
"Chavez threatens to cut oil if US questions vote"

I always thought they would pull the plug on our oil supply. But remember "Supply and Demand"

Ladies remember when sugar went to $5 for a 5 lb bag........and sugar containers in resturarants disappeared from the tables........had to ask for sugar. I gave up sugar in my coffee and stopped making my homemade Jam...........never went back to either.

We have got to cut our use of gas.........I know a lot of people do not have golf cars and sometimes we have to drive out of the villages..................but please lets try not to use our autos................lets show them. Lets make some headlines.

Also the last Florida tomatoe grower is going to go out of business after this year. They can't compete with the imports.............Yikes, they only get $7.25 for 25 lbs.........and we get to pay $ 3.50 +/- a lb..........prices are going up because of the cost of shipping.
GAS

I am starting my seeds for a victory garden with the little space I have....I am going to try to start growing a potted tomatoe plant for the winter months.