View Single Post

Old 12-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Eternal Member
Default Internet/Catalog sources for Xmas presents

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but here goes:

Since I have nephews and nieces and their families all over the country as well as other relatives and friends to whom I send small Xmas presents, I keep my eye out for unique (to them) stuff. Last year everyone got Jennings citrus. The year before it was Wilbur's chocolates. Other years I've created boxes with mixed PA Dutch goodies and old time candies, sent White House ornaments, and even mailed fancy metal boxes of Lebkuchen, tho postage cost almost killed me that time.

Anyway, this year Jennings website is terribly delayed and their prices and shipping costs seem to have gone up a bit. I'm looking for some alternatives. I've 18 nephews and nieces and will likely send about 6-7 other gifts. Locations are primarily midwest and east coast ~~ the Hawaiian nephew will get a check. I've got to consider the uniqueness of the gift, plus cost and postage. I don't need a second mortgage.

Any suggestions PLEASE ??????
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e