View Single Post

Old 12-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Default Re: Is a charge for Town Square Entertainment close at hand??

I can't see the developer leaving at all (where did this 2010 come in)all building will not be finished at least until 2013,possibly later.
Secondly the developer owns most of the business buildings and rents them out,he has a huge investment here with all that he owns,why would he want to leave.
If by some ridiculous chance the developer should leave and sell all his holdings here,investors would buy it and continue to run the the place themselves,possibly not as good as it is run now,or it could be run better.
Restaurants would still have to be competitive and keep their prices in line,the same for the stores, and all the rest of the businesses in TV.
When thinking about 15 years or so into the future,that is going to be tough to figure,after we are not going to live forever.
I know prices rise every year(amenities,gas,electric,booze,shows etc)after all when we were working, we wanted raises every year also,and when we got the raise it was passed on to the consumer.
So enjoy the time you have left here and do not be so critical about the little things.
PS, I am not rich,nor have any connection to the developer,I am just a retired blue collar worker trying to enjoy the 10/15 years of life,if that long.