View Single Post

Old 12-06-2007, 12:58 AM
Default Re: What Christmas traditions do you keep alive?

Redwitch - what a wonderful tradition - I haven't seen any homeless people up in the Villages unless you consider my husband & me wandering around there all the time wishing we lived there. There are plenty in Orlando, especially in the winter. The way the housing market is going, there may be more. But back to Christmas, you had a great tradition and such a great thing to pass "giving" onto your daughter.

Kathie - my traditions revolved around food too, because I had 4 sons in 8 years and they were always starving. They brought other starving friends home with them and still do even though they are now all grown.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. I will be spending mine with a new granddaughter scheduled to be born on December 12rh @ 5:00 pm. She will be named Mallory Rose. My 4th granddaughter in the past 3 years. We are all anxiously awaiting her arrival.