View Single Post

Old 12-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: What religions are people in the Villages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnZ
T, thanks. I presume that you may be referring to PTSD and the subsequent effect of biochemical changes on neuroanatomy with concurrent influences on long-term emotional memory. A pet project of mine (long ago) focused on studying how moderate stressors effect cortisol/norephinephrine ratios in blood plasma and correlated to disturbances in individual circadian rhythyms, inter alia.

I'm curious about the legal aspect to which you allude. Feel free to email me as we have strayed way off topic.
I am not sure what the 1992-1993 UCSF study was actual on as to which chemicals were being tested. From the papers I got from the study, it looks like they were measuring white blood cells -- CD4 (helper/inducer) T cells, CD8 (suppressor/cytotoxic) T cells, b cells, NK cells-- in my blood. The study was by Dr. Frances Cohen, Dr. Margaret Kemeny, Dr. Leonard Zegans, Dr. Kathleen Kearney, and Wendy Berland.

The thrust of the study seems to be how well NK cells were functioning???

If you can use WESTLAW, the cases involving the conspirators and stuff should come up if you use the search term Michelle Mitchell.

I threw away the Reno newspaper articles and my various copies of these cases a long time ago.