View Single Post

Old 12-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Sage
Default Re: Golf cart accessible churches

Avista, thank you so much for responding. I have actually attended the New Covenant Methodist Church, it is very impressive. Not only is it close to me, but it is golf cart accessible which is so much fun! I agree it is a popular church, the turnout there is awesome. They had a special collection the Sunday before I attended and the results were around $43,000 in contributions. Now that is incredible.

I did find it somewhat traditional, however. I'm looking for something smaller, with less emphasis on bible study and more on spirituality and belief in a supreme being, but not necessarily Christian. Some non-denominational churches I've attended have a blending of traditional Indian/Buddist/Christian/etc. values all combined. Actually just a belief in being a good person and living a worth-while life. I'm not sure if what I'm looking for would even exist in TV.

Avista, I do appreciate your input. I may well end up returning to the New Covenant Methodist Church. They are very welcoming.