View Single Post

Old 12-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Re: An Alternate To Living At The Villages

It is your decision based on the life style you want and of course what you can afford. The crowds in TV will be no different than in Stonecrest or other near by developments come Januray February and march. Traffic...again its not even close to where I came from. The biggest issue is learning how to navigate the round-a-bouts or traffic circles. I will say this while you may be considering living 2 miles away from TV and expect to drive to TV for shopping and entertainment, others want to live "within" 1 mile of a Town Square to be close to the activities. Too many communities we looked at simply had only one golf course and a club house with limited activities. Having the convience to select and partcipate in a variety of activities/clubs in The Villages that is golf cart ride away with little or no traffic, is what TV is all about. You either like it or not. There are many different price levels of homes available and in todays market there are many resales with the Bond paid which would not be an issue.
Good luck in your decision.... the choice is yours but I find it interesting that you even ask your question on "Talk of the Villages" a board dedicated to living in the Villages. I suspect you may get a more positive response from a board dedicated to Stonecrest...OH but they probably dont offer that .... so you are back to square one!