View Single Post

Old 12-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Default Re: Why go with TV Real Estate office?

We just bought a house in Hadley. Our salesperson from The Villages, Karen Scarbrough, really listened to what we wanted and found us the perfect house. It does happen to be a new one, but she often sent me e-mails of pre-owned homes that she thought we might like. I never felt that she was pushing a new home at us. She often told us that she wanted us to have the perfect house for us, be it used or pre-owned. She was good at calling us and sending e-mails, while we were at home, up north. When visiting The Villages, you can request a salesperson. If you have a referral form for the Lifestyle Preview, you can request one on that, too. I looked at The Villages preowned home section, as well as the MLS listings every day. I, also, looked at the FSBO sites, but didn't see much. I felt like I had a good understanding of what was out there and the prices that homes were going for.
I would recommend Karen. While going to open houses, we, also met other Villages salespeople, and I would have felt comfortable with most of them, too.