View Single Post

Old 10-15-2014, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla B View Post
As a physician explained on the Dianne Rehm Show today, in answer to that very question, it becomes more contagious the longer a patient has it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
Thank you Carla - I had not heard that before. I'm curious why this information isn't being stressed - would certainly put people's mind somewhat at ease.
If you want to hear today's Diane Rehm Show, go to npr.org and click on Programs, scroll to Diane Rehm to open her page and there you can hear the entire show.

Also, on npr.org, opening page article, it says the 2 nurses were caring for the patient during the vomiting stage of the disease.

(I was trying so hard not to get into this thread. But I wanted to pass along this information in case others might be interested in accessing npr.org to see how they are doing with coverage.)

Note: If you decide to listen to Diane Rehm's show and this is your first time hearing her, you might find her voice to be unusual. This is due to a neurological voice disorder. Her show has been around for a long time. She covers lots of topics and interviews interesting people. I like being able to go to the website and find shows to listen to when I have time. I have not heard today's show yet. Not sure if I will listen.

Last edited by Laurie2; 10-15-2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: correction