View Single Post

Old 12-15-2007, 10:01 PM
Eternal Member
Default Re: POA Bulletin more venomous than normal?

I read both the VHA and the POA papers. Before the POA paper was delivered to me directly, I used to pick it up at one of the sites it was distributed to. I also read the Daily Sun. If you read this month's POA paper you would have learned that when recycling kicks in, we will have once a week garbage pickup and once a week recycling. We will have to pay for the recycling bags. When the Daily Sun printed an article about recycling, they mentioned none of this.

Isn't it nice to see a paper that tells the truth about the subjects?

I do agree that the POA does beat an article to death (Vinyl siding) but there are some people that have not seen any of the articles (new people) so it should be rehashed.

I read the VHA paper and everything is hunky dory. Do you believe that?

We need another view and the POA is it.

If you read the Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow supplement in the Daily Sun on Friday (12/14),you read that the POA was the original voice of the property owners. At some point, the Village management got upset with the POA and refused to consider their input anymore. That was not good for the community. We lost vital input to the decision process.

You can can the POA paper. You can shred it. But in my opinion you should do that after you read it. There is good stuff in there.

We all need more input that whan the Daily Sun wants to tell us.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.