View Single Post

Old 12-16-2007, 01:34 PM
Default Re: OVARIAN CANCER SUPPORT GROUP

We are official! We have reservations thru the end of 2009 (I like that) for our monthly Ovarian cancer/gynocological cancer group meetings starting in January. We will meet the second Thursday of every month from 1-2:50pm in the Outer Banks Room of the Bridgeport Center, 1670 Lake Miona Drive. The Bridgeport Center is across from the Arnold Palmer Golf Course off Buena Vista Blvd. . It will be central for most of us who live in the Villages.

I checked out the room today and it will be perfect. It can hold up to 40 people and is usually set up with tables and chairs. We can see what configuration we like and request it prior to the meeting.
If we have guests who are not Village residents we will arrange for guest passes/ID's prior to the meeting. Just email me offlist if you can or else I might miss your request! (tmgorden@comcast.net)

Our first meeting will be Thursday, January 10th at 1:00pm. I am completing an event information form so we will be listed in the Village Sun Recreation issue on Thursdays. The first announcement will be the first week in January. See you there!