View Single Post

Old 12-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Veteran member
Default Golf cart traffic

I have seen it all a golf cart with a towing a trailer with a lawn mower in it going down the traffic lane on Morse Blvd. Folks you are asking for trouble, remember you dont have front brakes and that thing is going to be hard to stop.And in the motor lane to boot. There needs to be some type of regulations on these things where they (share) to road with cars,it's going to happen some one is going to get seriously injured and it probably wont be the passengers in the car.Also think about the fact that the frames are not intended for trailers going at 30 mph and no seat belts. If you are going to drive on the road you should have the same safety features as the cars. One last thing a solid white line on the road means the same here as anywhere (stay in your lane).Yes I know some of you are going to say mind your own bussiness and no I dont have a golf cart but yes I do live here. I think if you are going to drive your cart on the road you should have insurance to at least cover the other guy for damages. Ok I'm done bet me up.