View Single Post

Old 12-20-2007, 05:34 PM
Default Re: TOTV MEMBERS GET TOGETHERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last
Kath, you are right that turnout may not be large at first, (based on our last two coffee dates). So Crispers should work for Chat Pack meetings. 024 (love that smilie). Crispers seems to have quite a bit of seating inside and out. If we do it at 1 PM the lunch crowd should have dissipated. It is on 466 which should be fairly central for the southern and northern folks.

Kath, yes, by all means, you should post the get-together dates on the calendar. Great idea. I didn't even know there was a TOTV calendar which is strange as I've spent 5 days and 8 hours on this website (I hate to even think about all the productive things I could have achieved in that time!!)
Celebrating birthdays, I don't do that anymore, I just celebrate every day that I'm glad to be alive. 040 But sure, if people want to post their birthdays, why not?

Looking forward to meeting new friends on January 18 and saying hi to people I've met. Kathie, Nonie and Donna, I miss you all, see you in February! ;D ;D

I wont be there in January but moving in February - would like to join in if that's okay