Thread: RECYCLING POLL
View Single Post

Old 12-21-2007, 09:09 PM
Default Re: RECYCLING POLL

Hey Cabo35 How about starting a poll and ask if everyone really wants recycling.

This big deal about wanting twice a week pick up for trash bothers me. Do we really need those D--- big garbage trucks driving around our neighborhoods 4 days a week??

I take my papers to St. Timothy and aluminum cans get dropped off at the postal station. I have a garbage disposal, ( I believe the majority of Villagers do) and I'm lucky to fill one or two bags a week. The big deal about stink doesn't make much sense unless you put food stuffs in the garbage and why do that if you have a disposal. :dontknow:

It appears that a MINORITY wanted recycling because they were too lazy to drive a short distance and now we can all pay a couple bucks extra a month and put up with another day of the garbage trucks and the unsightly garbage bags along the curb.

I'd sure like to see certified vote.

Thanks