View Single Post

Old 12-24-2007, 04:08 AM
Default Re: Golf Cart Connection

Perhaps you should have listened to yourself and stayed away from this issue period. I find this speed issue silly. People will go and drive the way they want no matter what you say.

Please understand I don't approve excess speeding but I disapprove people making statements of "they have hospitals for people like that." Or people who make silly idle threats.

Please don't try to tell us that during your whole life you never went over the speed limit and that you never got a ticket thats BS.

Maybe what you should do is post your address for all to see so they can either choose to drive by your house speeding or avoid the area and stay away so you don't get so bent. I would definitely be one to avoid it because I would be going by with lots of speed as you mentioned.

First note that I am not specifically bashing you here but it seems you should
just drive your vehicle and stop worrying so much about the speeders. They will pay for mistakes they make, and if you try to avoid them will make life allot more enjoyable. It will also keep you safe.

No matter what you say people in general do go over the speed limit on occasion, sometimes without realizing it. I am one of them because I watch the road and people all around me whether in a car or cart. Thats because my eyes are on the road not the speedometer or all the sites and views around me.

As for insurance in my opinion everyone in the villages who drives on any street other than the designated cart paths and the golf courses should be required to have insurance liability period. Those who don't are extremely foolish.

Again relax, relax, life is way to short so please try to enjoy it and have a great day in TV.