View Single Post

Old 11-15-2014, 09:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
A little off track, but can anyone tell me how to get to Orange Blossom? Was there probably 12 years ago and can't remember how to get there. Coming from south of 466a. Thanks
It's on top of the hill in the middle of the historic district. You can get there by several different routes. Lester, Boone, Kiley, Magnolia and St Andrews all end up at Water Tower Circle.

If you're coming by car, the best bet is to enter at the gate opposite Morse Blvd, (I think it's the one marked Country Club Hills although it could be Orange Blossom Gardens) go through the gate and you'll be on Boone. That goes straight up the hill to OBHCC.

By golf cart, come across the golf cart bridge and go left onto Paradise Drive. The turn right onto Wales Plaza which turns into Vermont Ave. At eh end of Vermont turn left onto Lester.

Just come across 27/441 and head up the hill toward the water tower. Keep the water tower in site and you can't go wrong.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.