Thread: Stolen Flags
View Single Post

Old 12-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Stolen Flags

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcaveman
I fly my American flag and my USMC flag 24X7X365 with a light. This morning both were missing. Talk about ****ed off!!

Since I do fly them 24X7X365 I can only think that it is the bored grandkids out on a lark to see what they can do. I am sure that the deviate(s) that took my flags probably laughed about all the way home and are taking them back to where they came from to put out as trophies.

I really think it sucks that anyone would take anyone's flags. These scum probably do not know what we went through defending our country to be able to fly the flag.

I hope they rot in HELL!

CAVEMAN! I understand your anger and justifiably so.

If your village has a web page, I would suggest you enter a Plea for the return. Kids are not clever thieves, trust me I know from Years of school bus driving. The flags might be sitting on someones lanai and the property owner or finder doesn't have a clue where they belong. SO. make some conversation peacefully and you might be surprised that they might show up. Ask around the neighborhood
If they didn't make it to someones suitcase someone will question there presence, even after they get home. Keep the faith "cave". Don't judge the kids by one kids foolish bad choice. Sometimes they have to learn the hard way. When we meet I'll share a foolish thing I did when I was a kid and It made me, to this day never, never litter.

Handie :joke: