View Single Post

Old 12-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: Check out insert in The Sun

JohnM, My sister sent me the insert this week. We just got it yesterday, and while I have a flatbed legal scanner, it's almost impossible to scan because of the paper size. The insert is only four pages in length but this paper size is about 12" by 30" and the text columns are all over the page. Since I have to work tomorrow, I thought I'd take it with me and see if I couldn't reduce it on a photocopier and then scan it to PDF. I'll give it my best shot. The article is sincere and well written. We applaud the genius of Bill Gates but what the "family" has accomplished in TV, in my humble opinion, shows absolute genius on par with Bill and people like him. I have worked on several small projects at work and we all know how the devil is in the details and how the laws of chaos come into play with the project scope and complexity. I have the greatest respect for the way the family has executed The Villages concept. I'm not sure what I would say to H. Gary Morse, but I'd love the opportunity just to shake the man's hand. Getting back on point, I'll let you know how I make out with shrinking the size of the Daily Sun insert. George