View Single Post

Old 11-24-2014, 09:15 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
Interesting that some of folks who gladly accept some of the services and benefits of various religious groups are some of the same folks who protest because it is not in their "right setting". and the ones who do the most protesting seem to do the least for their fellow man I site the contributions made by Catholic without regard to religion.,

Do you know the Catholic Church educates 2.6 million students everyday at the cost to that Church of 10 billion dollars, and a savings on the other hand to the American taxpayer of 18 billion dollars. The graduates go on to graduate studies at the rate of 92%.

The Church has 230 colleges and universities in the U.S. with an enrollment of 700,000 students.

The Catholic Church has a non-profit hospital system of 637 hospitals, which account for hospital treatment of 1 out of every 5 people - not just Catholics - in the United States today

NEXT UP...ATHIESTS AND MUSLIMS.THE FLOORI IS YOURS
Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
WOW! So anyone that disagrees with the totality of your world view is either Athiest or Muslim? Now there is tolerance for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
That is NOT what I said and you know it.
If that is not what you said how is one to interpret the last sentence, in all caps for emphasis, of your original post. I am, by the way not an Athiest OR Muslim and I volunteer at a local hospital, a food pantry, and contribute to my church and several charities.