View Single Post

Old 12-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: I could not believe my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfmucci
"...defensive if you start talking about the laws and such?" And that's a problem? Speeders, rapists, murderers, and girls of ill repute get "defensive" when they get called on their anti-social actions. Tresspass is another anti-social behavior - especially next to someone's window 3 feet from the house. What a ploy a "Peeping Tom" could use: Bring the dog. "Oh, I was just walking my dog." Ahh huh.

I know what my wife would do, and it is pretty much what TalkHost was thinking but didn't yet say. And I agree with her!
Hardly the same category as murderers, rapists, whores, etc. as someone who allows her dog to poop in someone else's yard. You are right that this could be a "peeping tom" but from what Talk Host said it hardly sounds like one. They usually have their dog on a leash so that they can get close to the window.

Would not want the TV to turn into some place like New York City or various other locales where neighbors get into lawsuits and/or fistfights about something as petty as poop on someone else's property.