View Single Post

Old 12-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Eternal Member
Default Re: I could not believe my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac

Would not want the TV to turn into some place like New York City or various other locales where neighbors get into lawsuits and/or fistfights about something as petty as poop on someone else's property.
Ah, without doubt the words of someone who does not own property.

When one has spent many thousands of dollars and/or hours and hours of hard labor creating and maintaining a good lawn, one does not want to become the neighborhood toilet. Just because one has a nice corner lot, it does not give every pet owner the right to bring their animal there whenever it requires a bowel movement. If urine was so beneficial to grass, Chem Lawn would be using it. They're not. It's not.

I realize yours is the most adorable, friendly, cuddly creature ever and would not hurt a soul. They all are to someone, be they schnauzers, spaniels, or pit bulls. So were the two who mauled by great nephew. In a perfect world, pet owners would keep their animals on their own property. But it's not perfect, so I accept the fact that many pet owners think my yard is a urinal because I live on a corner. I just pity the poor neighbor who has the first yard outside the entrance to the villas. His front yard looks like Giants Stadium at halftime.
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e