View Single Post

Old 12-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: I could not believe my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muncle
Ah, without doubt the words of someone who does not own property.

When one has spent many thousands of dollars and/or hours and hours of hard labor creating and maintaining a good lawn, one does not want to become the neighborhood toilet. Just because one has a nice corner lot, it does not give every pet owner the right to bring their animal there whenever it requires a bowel movement. If urine was so beneficial to grass, Chem Lawn would be using it. They're not. It's not.

I realize yours is the most adorable, friendly, cuddly creature ever and would not hurt a soul. They all are to someone, be they schnauzers, spaniels, or pit bulls. So were the two who mauled by great nephew. In a perfect world, pet owners would keep their animals on their own property. But it's not perfect, so I accept the fact that many pet owners think my yard is a urinal because I live on a corner. I just pity the poor neighbor who has the first yard outside the entrance to the villas. His front yard looks like Giants Stadium at halftime.
You could start a movement to get fences in TV? That would solve your concern about dogs peeing on lawns.

My dog was bit rather badly by a Weimaraner mix at the Doggie Doo Run Run in early August 2007 and I still watch out for other dogs that might take a bite out of him both here in TV and at the Doggie Doo Run Run.