View Single Post

Old 12-30-2007, 01:31 AM
Default Re: I could not believe my eyes.

I have to say my husband and I have finally had it with neighbors allowing their dogs to relieve themselves on our lawn. The straw that broke the camels back was after living here for two years, suddenly we are finding dog feces on the lawn that these supposedly good neighbors are not picking up. I have now been forced to look like the bad guy by putting signs in my windows telling people to keep their dogs off our lawn. We too own a dog we adopted from the animal shelter about 7 months ago and we will only take her for a walk "after" she has relieved herself on "our" lawn. The thing that really irritates us is the people aren't even walking their dogs for exercise but just walking down the street for their dog to do it's business on someone else's property and then they turn right back and go home! We are very sorry it has come to this but if people do not want to be good neighbors than I guess we can't be. If it continues than the sprinklers will start going off just as the dog is doing it's business!