View Single Post

Old 12-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Gold member
Default Re: Addiction to TOTV?

It is always good to know that one is in excellent company. By all the post made I feel this is validated.

1. DickY, to my knowledge, of course also IMHO, when one is not present and is elected to a post, one accepts graciously. Thank you for the quote. George Washington, said something similar and became our first President. He turned down being King.

2. Great Fumar; What type of router did you get? We have been looking at some at Staples.

3. HELP HELP I will be working nearly the whole month of Jan. and do not know how often I will have access to a computer - I will be out of the country. :dontknow: (Creating a proposal for two groups of travellers. I will be posting a travellogue, but that is not the same.) I NEED ADVICE FROM ALL OF YOU - I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH WITHDRAWL PAINS.

4. Punkpup, I will have to get a cell phone, so I can follow your lead. Thank you.

5. Kathie, after reading your post, do you want to be Social Secretary?

6. Kathie, if there is no opposition, I will also nominate you for the position of Empress of Most Addicted, but I am afraid you may have competition for this position.

7. Donna, I think can also be nominated for Empress of Most Addicted. I will nominate her also.

Respectfully submitted,

Hyacinth Bucket ( I do hope that this is read and viewed - with the same intent that I am writing it.)