Thread: Stolen Flags
View Single Post

Old 12-31-2007, 01:17 AM
Location: Village of Marsh Bend, The Villages, FL; Oakland, CA; Boston, MA.
Default Re: Stolen Flags

Same thing happened to us in 1996 after we moved into our house; I was so angry I called the police and went door to door asking my neighbors if anyone knew about the theft. My flag was on one of those poles attached to the side of my house so the culprits had to come up onto my front steps to swipe it. That took a :edit: load of nerve!!!!! All I really wanted was for the flag to be returned. Needless to say I never saw it again so I replaced it with an even larger flag which has never been touched by any "unauthorized" individual.

In retrospect it was probably removed by our next door neighbors who were some of the most disrespectful, hateful, deceitful, dishonest, criminal, violent, child abusing, racist and despicable people with whom I've had the displeasure to share the same planet! The upside is that the scumbags moved away and our neighborhood returned to the friendly, peaceful place it had been before those awful people moved here.

I empathize with you and thank you for your service to this country.