View Single Post

Old 12-31-2007, 01:23 AM
Default Re: You get what you pay for

That stinks. Thank heaven my wife settles me down because I would call that agent and say we looked at the property, loved it so much I want to place a bid on it.

Now if the agent says come to the office, I would say I would but my wife has to see inside first. She needs to see measure a room for furniture sizes and placement. If it has a den use that one or a 3rd bedroom if it has one and no den.

Now when the agent comes flip her a couple bits for gas and tell her we found an agent who cares.

I know thats not nice but thats his/her job to show the properties. If not get another job.

A couple years ago while we were looking to buy a beachfront property in Ocean City, NJ., we had an agent ask us before they show a home on the beach we had to fill out a financial statement to see if we would qualify for a mortgage. We told her to go you know where.

After looking with another agent we bought a home that the same agent who insulted us was the listing agent. Man was she ****ed.