View Single Post

Old 01-02-2008, 01:13 AM
Default Visitors to The Villages

I never saw such misbehaved children as I did this past week. I have grandkids too and when they visit I make sure that they behave. Last night at Spanish Springs a bunch of kids were climbing all over the band’s instrument cases. When I mentioned it to their dad, his response was that it was ok since “they are only cases”. Yes they are only cases but that doesn’t make them a playground for your kids. They belong to someone else. Tonight at Lake Sumter Landing there were kids climbing inside the Christmas tree. I told their dad that this wasn’t a playground and the kids should not be playing in the tree. His response, “they are tree people”. Another moron! I’m sure if one of those kids got hurt this moron would be the first to bring a lawsuit against us. And what if they damage the branches so that the tree can’t be reused next year? These are the same jerks that turn their kids loose in golf carts and then tear up our golf courses. By the way the Town Centers are not playgrounds. They are for adult dancing. Where has respect for other's property gone? I plead to all residents. If your children are morons (and you know if they are) and they have kids please keep them at home. We paid good money to get away from them.