Thread: The Plan
View Single Post

Old 12-21-2014, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packer Fan View Post
We worked with 2 realtors while we were there recently - I would highly recommend them both - Michael O'Rourke from the Villages staff and Lyle Gant for the MLS. We ended up buying a New home rather than preowned, but I would work with both. Wish I could have bought a house from each one.
BTW - we were there for 4 days on a lifestyle preview and were only asked once for our card - to buy a magnet! The only issue will be you won't have a gatepass to get in each village, but just pull up and tell the gaurd you are thinking about buying there, and they will let you pass. Have fun. We sure did.
Actually, since the roads in The Villages are all public roads, the guards have no authority to stop anyone from using them. If you want to enter through a gate that has no guard, simply use the left lane and push the button on the card reader and the gate will open automatically. Be sure to watch for golf carts passing across the road after you pass the gate. They are supposed to yield to cars, but that doesn't mean that all of them will.

Enjoy your stay in The Villages.