View Single Post

Old 01-02-2008, 07:27 PM
beartrack1
Default Waiting to sell & Anxious to be a Villager

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you folks that post on this website A very Happy, Healthy and prosperous 2008.

I would also like to especially thank the people that are responsible for this site. I hope you realize how much help you have given to my wife and I and all of the villagers and wannabe villagers that have so many unanswered questions.

This is one fine group of contributors. I fully understand that nothing that I have ever seen as of yet, can hold a candle to the amenity's that are offered by this community at a price that is unbelievably affordable but, and more importantly, are you folks. Enjoying the amenity's is one thing but, who you get to share them with is quite another.

After reading all of your 95% positive response's, my wife and I can not wait to join you all. At the risk of sounding a little mushy, The Lifestyle program did not convince us, the amenity's did not convince us but, put those things together with the kind of people that we met when we were there and you folks that contribute to this site and there you have it. I believe that the residents of The Villages sell more real estate in your community then all the real estate agents put together.

Keep up the good work and thanks again,

Beartrack