View Single Post

Old 01-03-2008, 07:45 AM
Default Re: Waiting to sell & Anxious to be a Villager

Yes, you will be busy... I perfer the premier homes and that's what we are buying now. We had a designer but it was to small.. I don't mind cleaning and I perfer to have room so when everyones comes to visit we are not on top of each other. It's a hard decision...If you buy a larger home and find you do not like it you can sale and go smaller or buy smaller and then larger...I did not want to get rid of all my stuff so we are now buying a premier home ...This will be our the third home we have bought in TV...We know this is where we want to live. We will be closing on our third home in March.
Sakura
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbrector
I feel the same way. My husband and I have put our home up for sale so that we too can move to The Village. We fell in love with the community after meeting and talking to many of the people as well.

My only concern, is what size to buy and what neighborhood??? Still confused. I like the designer to premier size home but others tell me to go smaller because I am going to be so busy I won't want to deal with the household chores! Any opinions?