View Single Post

Old 01-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Visitors to The Villages

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd
It is 100% the parents. I was shopping in a grocery store recently where they had the bins of bulk food items. A mother was shopping and her son, probably about 5 was taking food from the bin and eating it. Well when he took a bite of something and didn't like it, he put the half eaten piece back in the bin. I said something to the mother. I even said please. She walked over to a bin, took out something, bit into it and then threw it back. Then said "don't tell me or my kids what to do". So how can we expect kids to behave when the parents are idiots.
This was in the Villages? Sounds like something that might happen in Las Vegas, New York City, or any number of other places but not so much in TV?

I went to the 2007 movie Sweeney Todd the other day at the Old Mill Playhouse and found it hard to watch because the group of college age or so kids behind me kept kicking the seats. The woman a few seats down from me kept complaining to them but they seemed to keep at it. I thought the best approach was just to ignore them. But, this is probably the worse thing I have encountered from people being rude in TV.