View Single Post

Old 01-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Sage
Default Re: Addiction to TOTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakey
One thing I don't understand is...why would anyone who lives at or is visiting TV, want to be online talking to people on this board? I would rather be out enjoying TV.
I can tell you why I still post on this board, even though I now live in TV.

Because I am grateful for all the assistance and support I received from TOTV members when I was a wannabee instead of a newbie. ;D

We were living in Canada when we purchased a house in TV "sight unseen" in April 2007. We knew it would be late October before we would be coming to TV. During that six-month wait, TOTV posters were an incredible help! We managed to get some renovations done, house painted, tv/phone/cable hook-up arranged, etc., before we arrived. All through advise and assistance from the wonderful people on TOTV.

I made a promise to myself that after I moved to TV, I would try to offer any information or assistance I could to wantabees or newbies. Also, once I started living here I got to meet a whole bunch of wonderful people through TOTV gatherings. :beer2:

Loving it in TV
BF