View Single Post

Old 01-05-2008, 04:28 AM
Eternal Member
Default Re: The Berline Golf Cart...

They have the Escalade model at the Golf Cart store in LSL, complete with enclosure. Until yesterday they had the Berline LS there as well, but it sold. I like the LS better. I'd feel too much like Tony Soprano driving around in the Escalade. ;D

I realize how important the enclosure is, and like I said, this does have it as an option from Village Golf Cars. I was driving my rental cart yesterday with the cover I rented from a guy who rents just covers. Yesterday, the low temperature here was 27 degrees! It was probably 40 by the time I drove around, but it was clear I needed the enclosure!

I spoke to the salesman there tonight and he said they originally bought 12 Berlines and still have 6 in stock (only one in the showroom though today anyway), so there aren't too many of them around. They are built on a Club Car utility truck chassis I hear, so parts should be readily available.

Anyway, it's a nice cart and I will be considering it when the time does come. Tomorrow I return to NY to continue working and trying to sell my house there so I can get down here for good!